0 27 Feb, 2019Read More
A. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
01. A Trek/Tour/Expedition member may cancel his/her participation on the following basis:
A refund of 50% of the deposits within 2 months of the trip starting dates. After that, there will be no refunds. 50% of the trip cost will be charged for confirmed bookings within 24 hours prior to trip starting dates. NO REFUND for no shows or delay arrivals or whatsoever reason. Trek/Tour/Expedition members should take private insurance if they wish to be covered against cancellation due to medical or personal reasons.
02. No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary. In case of the journey broken of early return upon the client's own wish or causes, Best Nepal Trekking shall not be liable to any refund of the days not utilized. Clients have to pay for the hotel or any extra costs incurred after leaving the itinerary.
03. The trips will not be canceled unless we are forced to do so because of unusual or unforeseen circumstances, such as a major natural disaster, major political unrest, or war. If we cancel the tour we will promptly refund all payments made to us, i.e. excluding the deposit. We shall not be liable to refund any additional expenses that you may have incurred (such as insurance, visas, vaccinations, and other incidental costs).
04. We reserve the right to revise the pricing rate posted at our website, under any circumstances, or under the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance, changes in the exchange rate, government action, etc. But we highly effort to keep on the present cost. In case of a minor increase in flight fares, hotels, or other related factors, we don’t revise the cost of the trip which was already confirmed & booked by deposit.
05. The Guide who represents Best Nepal Trekking deserves all authority during your trip. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such a case.
06. We highly advised the clients to have full insurance against medical, trip cancellation, and personal accident risk.
07. To make alterations of any trip itinerary, prior notice is requested. You’re advised to stay in touch with us this. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstances for instance bad weather, etc.
08. We are not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or belonging to you even when shouldered by porters, ponies, or vehicles. It means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the times.
09. Bad weather in the mountainous region can cause domestic flight delays, mostly in Lukla, Jomsom, Phaplu, Simikot, Suketar, and any other remote parts of Nepal. On the flight delayed days, We will arrange the departing city accommodation costs prior to your trip, if the cost of accommodation is possible to cover by the Budget of that day.
Best Nepal Trek reserves the right to redesign treks or use road transportations for extended delays but these changes may impact the trip cost, which you have to bear.
10. Trekking in the remote areas or in as described above, especially during the odd season, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days to prepare with some delays and avoid frustrating consequences.
B: BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
One piece of soft baggage (duffle bag) not weighing more than 10 kg, plus one carry-on baggage (a 30-40 liter day pack would be ideal). Lock it up with a strong padlock. Please do not bring a suitcase or a backpack with an external frame. There is no need to buy an expensive backpack, especially for the Trek and Expeditions.